Horizon offers International Students the opportunity to attend and study in an Irish Second Level School for a Part-Term, Full-Term or a Full Academic Year.
Who is our programme suitable for?
Horizon’s exciting and rewarding Academic Year Programme is open to students aged 12 to 18 and is available at a number of selected Second Level Schools, both Public and Private, throughout Ireland. Due to Horizon’s unrivalled experience and success in providing summer camps in some of Ireland’s most prestigious schools, we are in the enviable position of being able to offer a wide choice of schools to prospective students.
Students who book the Private School Option will stay in Residence in the Boarding School. Students who select the Public School Option will stay with local, carefully selected host families for the duration of their attendance at the school.
During their stay the Student will be immersed in the day to day curriculum of the school and sometimes at weekends and the Host Family will help facilitate this. All our Host Families are interviewed and trained by Horizon and have completed a Police Check procedure.
Why choose a Horizon Academic Year Programme?
- Our experience and expertise in operating these type of programmes
- Our access to the top schools in Ireland
- We offer the best advice, training and support, from the pre-application stage to the end of year assessment
- We liaise with the Student, Parent and/or Agent in the school selection process to ensure that the student derives the most benefit possible from their experience
- Open and regular contact between the student's parents and/or agent and the Horizon representative ensures that any potential problems are promptly resolved
- Specific requirements such as Airport Transfers, School Books, Uniform, Extra Curricular Activities, Student Bank Account, Exam Fees etc. are all arranged by our Horizon Representative during the student's stay in the school
- We promote a holistic approach to personal and academic development
The Next Step
Please contact us with your preferred College Location and Type, preferred Length and Stay and any other Special Requests and we will revert with our recommendations and an exact quotation.
Once again thank you for your interest in our Programmes and we look forward to a great collaboration in the months and years ahead.